Mechanical Engineering Jobs Germany
Team Lead (M/F/D) assembly & commissioning plant engineering wanted
Your profile as a technician
in mechanical engineering
- High level of customer orientation, engagement, and team work spirit
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or additional qualification as mechatronics technician, electronics technician or industrial mechanic.
- Professional experience in equipment installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably as an IBN technician, application engineer or service technician.
- Not a must, but experience in the roll processing industry, for example in the printing or packaging industry, is an advantage.
- Technical expertise in the areas of mechanics, electrical engineering, measurement and control technology, and pneumatics in process plants.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Ideally, a good command of written and spoken English.
- Enjoyment and talent in providing technical leadership to a team of technicians.
Your position as team leader
- Technical management of our team of 4 technicians (team expansion planned in the course of expansion).
- Close interaction with the engineering (mechanics and control) and project management departments.
- Organization and supervision of all ongoing plant assemblies and commissioning (currently 5 plant projects in parallel).
- During assembly and IBN in close exchange with our technology suppliers.
- Planning and preparation of service assignments at home and abroad.
- Depending on workload, working in own team.
Read more about your advantages at Printum Technology GmbH in Ravensburg below. Or apply directly, indicating your earliest possible entry date:
Who we are — Printum Technology GmbH
We are a future oriented mechanical engineering company from Ravensburg, Germany serving a niche market: the reel converting industry.
Our systems are used internationally in a wide range of industries and provide our customers with real competitive advantages. In our projects, we have the privilege of working with renowned corporations, hidden champions, medium-sized companies and innovative start-ups. As a special plant manufacturer, creativity and solution competence is our business.
We need these qualities in all areas of the company without exception. Are you looking for personal growth with tasks in promising industries and the corresponding appreciation of your performance?
Get started at Printum — we look forward to meeting you in person.
- Employment contract
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- 30 vacation days per year
- Overtime account with up to 10 additional vacation days
- Flexitime model
- Cost coverage for further training related to the company’s business area
- Home office day possible (depending on scope of duties)
What a Normal Workday
at Printum Looks Like
Our day-to-day work as an engineering company with an international focus on a wide variety of roll-processing industries is particularly varied.
Renowned companies such as 3M or Daimler, but also innovative start-ups, exciting SMEs and other engineering companies are our customers.
As an engineer, technician or project manager, you can expect exciting tasks and new challenges in plant engineering at Printum — whether it’s flexible solar cells, electrolysis, insect traps, digital printing, fuel cells or simply highway vignettes.
Our employees bear a high degree of responsibility. The ability to work in a team, enjoyment of communication and initiative are essential for our cooperation.
What characterizes Printum above all are very flat hierarchies and colleagues you can rely on. Through our team meetings, you have opportunities to help shape a growing company — because your opinion is important to us.
- Great team
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Top equipment with modern facilities and tools
- Mobile bakery drives by daily
- Comfortable lounge with a kitchen for hot lunches
- Good connections to public transport thanks to the bus stop Ravensburg, Gewerbegebiet Erlen
- Decent location in the countryside with a view of the Alps
- No more hassle with the post office → have your packages delivered to the office
Bus to Ravensburg,
Bus connection to
Uberlingen, Lake of Constance
Do you share our passion for mechanical engineering and are you motivated to get things done? Then Printum is the right place for you. We are a fast-growing company and look forward to receiving your application. Feel free to use the application form below to submit your documents. Or give us a call right away – as we don’t hire PDFs; we want to get to know people in person.
Fill in the application form …
Please fill in all fields marked with *.
… or simply ring through
As we want to get to know people in person.